https://rtweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/rtweek_logo_final-1.png 0 0 zimrimayfield https://rtweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/rtweek_logo_final-1.png zimrimayfield2017-05-13 03:52:132017-05-13 23:32:0215 Side Projects to Start Today That Could Take You Far
Get out of your slump and take the world by storm by doing one of the following:
- A blog
- A webcomic
- A YouTube channel
- A twitch.tv channel
- Making bread or snacks to sell.
- A podcast
- An Instagram account for your art
- Reselling clothes
- Writing letters to your family and friends.
- Start a small group with your friends to work on goals and dreams (they can be different goals).
- Learn to code and build a portfolio page.
- Find someone in your field you admire to talk with once a week. (As a mentor).
- Draw or print on t shirts and jackets.
- Start sewing cute animal dolls to sell on Etsy or Amazon.
- Start drawing the characters from your favorite TV show.